The customer is a market leader in the delivery of software products for banks.
The company develops microservices that are used to build solutions for financial institutions. The client provides its services to the financial, retail, healthcare, government, and technology sectors.
The project relates to the retail banking area.
- Develop, enhance, and execute tests for mobile platforms;
- Develop and maintain mobile test automation;
- Participate in the team by refining and evaluating user stories, planning sprints, and retrospectives;
- Interacting with the development team and managers to make collaborative decisions.
- Experience as a Q.A. automation engineer of 4 years or more;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java, and Appium;
- Understanding of SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins and GoCD);
- Experience in writing test scripts;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- English level - Intermediate+ or higher.
We offer additional benefits like private health insurance, English language courses, and certification reimbursement (AWS, PMP, etc.).