Skyline Infinite Technologies is seeking a Senior .NET Engineer to augment its team with a qualified individual to spread the company's ideas, vision, content, and message.
In this role, you will join a young and motivated team of 10-12 developers responsible for the continuous development and architectural evolution of voice/data/screen recorder.
- Front end (Angular 2+).
- Backend (.Net, .Net Core, .Net Web API, ASP.Net Web Forms).
- Data processing (SQL, T-SQL, data modeling).
- Designing and programming services and applications on the product development team (developing new components and extending existing components).
- All "software engineer" tasks on the Scrum team (from design over development to testing within the team)
- Active participation in decisions about technologies used, interface design (particularly REST/WebSocket), and internal improvement processes
- Developing highly scalable multi-user systems (parallel processing, high system load).
- 3+ years in backend development (.Net Web API, ASP.Net Core).
- 4+ years of experience with Angular and TypeScript.
- Experience with Sass/LESS.
- A passion for new tools, frameworks, and technologies.
- Interest in user experience, usability, and accessibility.
- Solution-oriented thinking and actions.
- A strong team player, feel responsible for your work and your team's work and are dedicated.
- Experience with Angular Material and/or Bootstrap.
- Experience with AngularJS.
- Experience with WebRTC.
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g., ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ).
- Experience with dependency injection / IoC frameworks.
- Experience with NuGet packages such as Dapper, Newtonsoft Json, Autofac, and tools such as Jenkins, SVN/Git, Liquibase.