We are a global consumer technology company and a leader in cybersecurity. Millions of people worldwide use our online privacy and security products every day - we're profitable and growing. Work with incredible people. Our teams are diverse, brilliant, friendly, and always willing to share ideas. In a company where a culture of feedback and collaboration thrives, you'll learn from the talent of more than 30 nationalities. We pride ourselves on individual excellence; we give you the space and resources to grow so you can achieve excellence.
You'll have the opportunity to influence the products we build and make them best-in-class. You will have extensive experience as a Software Engineer in testing, working in a fast-paced environment, working closely with developers, evaluating their tests, suggesting improvements, being able to implement test automation at various levels, and building test tools.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience as a software engineer in the testing/quality engineering field.
- Strong coding skills in one or more programming languages (you should be able to automate or create testing tools).
- Ability to read and review source code (Code Review).
- Experience with at least one high-level automated testing framework such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and experience with any CI tool. Ability to analyze, fix, and improve team CI pipeline.
- Experience with API mocking tools.
- Experience with software development processes such as TDD / BDD.
- Experience creating test plans and identifying risks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with containerization technologies