We are looking for a Junior Technical Architect for our team. As a Junior Technical Architect, you will be mentoring and coaching others, assisting in the technical implementation of highly complex projects alongside other Technical Architects, and leading the technical implementation of smaller projects.
What you will do:
After the three-month training period, you will be involved in designing, developing, and supporting various bespoke software systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing reliable development assessments throughout the requirements/specification process.
- Keeping solution architects up to date with advanced development tools and methodologies.
- Working on several projects at the same time.
- Participate in pre-sales activities, analyzing technical requirements or existing code bases.
- Travel to meet clients.
Experience and skills:
- Strong knowledge of .NET (core)
- Strong hands-on experience with ASP.NET (core) WebApi and MVC
- Strong knowledge of ORM systems such as E.F. (core), Dapper, NHibernate, etc.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS
- Good understanding of relational databases, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Xamarin and mobile app development.
The role also requires:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly explain technical details/constraints to clients.
- Pragmatism in problem-solving.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to get teams moving forward.
- Understanding of project budget and commercial constraints.